Find of the Day - Table

I came across this fabulous shabby chic table while sourcing some furniture pieces for a client.  I love the look of it, and it's the perfect size.  It could be used as a side table next to a sofa, between a pair of chairs, in a breakfast room as a small buffet piece.  Lots of possibilities here.  And the most important piece of news, it's only $75!  

This is the Etsy shop of a great blog spot I have been enjoying as of late called Mossy Rock Interiors. If you have a little time on your hands, check out the blog and the shop!  
I am off to speak at a local garden club today on interior design.  Thrilled for the invite and opportunity!  
Hope you have a great day. M.  



3 comments:

  1. YIkes...what a great find...will have to go over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi! What a surprise to find this morning as I catch up on my "reading list!" Wow...Thank you for this! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new pillows... perfect for your lovely wingback chairs!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.