Post Valentine Glow

I couldn't resist showing you what my sweet husband brought home to me on Monday night.  I arranged them in this urn we got for our wedding years ago.  

I love the coral color with the green and white.  Usually he picks tulips or peonies (which are my all time favorites), but he said he thought I needed roses this year.  Too sweet!  


They are still fresh three days later!  I hope you had a wonderful day on Monday; and if not, treat yourself to some flowers!  M. 

Here are a few parties I am linking to at the moment.  Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a gorgeous urn, and the roses are just perfect! Have a great weekend, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get flowers...but really...I did not need another $3.99 bouquet from Publix! Poor husband...after 20 years...still doesn't get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful color -- orangey red is perfect in that exotic vase. I love the tray as well. Very Sweet of your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.