Craig's List Finds

Please excuse this repost!  Blogger has been down for 24 hours, and I have not been able to draft a new post for today.  I promise to show you something new on Monday!  In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Just saw these finds and had to share.

Dresser w/ Mirror ($150)

I think this is a pretty good deal.  If you could get it for $75, it would be a fantastic deal.


With a little paint and new hardware, you could get the look of a Dorothy Draper chest.

And some room inspiration for the chest.



Bow Front Dresser ($300)
Again, this is a good deal, but would be even better if you could get it for $200 or less.

For this piece, you could use it as a buffet or focal point piece in a family room with maybe a modern vibe.  


Or, you could leave it as is and create a sink/vanity out of it in the Master Bathroom. 
Like this.

Happy Thursday! M.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Love your imagination and foresight!! You are so right, with the right paint and hardware, you can certainly turn these chests into real beauties. I am so amazed at the deals people find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the bow front dresser. It's such a beauty with elegant lines with classic appeal. I love your vision for both craiglist pieces!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I almost emailed asking about the bow front dresser... but changed my mind! So funny that we spot the same things on our CL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.