Narrow Bedroom

My first reaction when I encounter a small bedroom is to work hard to gain floor space so the room visually feels bigger.  Why not embrace the size and take advantage of the room's attributes.  In this case, the view.  

Granted this is a vacation spot -  the Surf Lodge in Montauk, NY.  But you could certainly bring the vacay vibe to your own bedroom by floating the bed.  Also, notice they have used the back of the headboard as a "wall" for the dresser.  

I think it would be dreamy to wake up to an amazing view every morning.




Hope you have a marvelous day! M.

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing view...what a perfect bedroom set-up for it! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were smart to keep it light and airy.....on a side note had a crazy few days but just gave your info for the bench yesterday so I would imagine it will be going out today or tomorrow so I would think you will be getting it Mon or Tues. If I hear otherwise I will let you know.. and let me know once you get it...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.