You Look Just Like Someone I Know

 I found these great look-a-likes while sourcing furnishings for a design plan and thought I would share them with you.  

Formal Dining
These classic French chairs will never EVER go out of style.

The original in all it's yumminess. . . 

Danielle Chair
($350.00 each)




Now for the look-a-likes . . .

Vintage French Square
($199.00 on sale right now at RH)

Preston Carved Oak Side Chairs
$194.00 (with $2.95 shipping on entire order!)

Inspiration . . . as if you need any for these beauties!




Informal Dining
Wicker chairs add so much great texture to a casual dining area both inside and out.

The original - love the gray tones of the wicker.

Laila Arm Chair
($425.00 each)


The look-a-like . . . 

KooBoo Wicker Chair
($149.99)

Some inspiration . . . 




No one will ever know the difference! 
Happy Monday. M.

6 comments:

  1. WOW.....what steals!!!! This could have me rethinking a few rooms:) Thanks for this, I have a good friend looking for kooboo chairs, going to send her a link to this post now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the market for dining chairs right now- love love the formal french chairs and what a great price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About a month ago I bought the round back louis xvi chairs from RH and to this date, they have still not replaced the broken chair..I'm about to ship all 3 chairs back and get these beautiful babies! ;)

    P.S. I'm your newest stalker! ;) I found your blog @ hmm...I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wicker chairs, like you said great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got four of the WM Kooboo chairs, and I'm really happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds for the budget minded, Mandi! Thanks for sharing some fresh ideas. :)
    Heidi @ Show Some Decor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.