Trend Spotting: Natural Bamboo Chairs

Have any of you seen the December/January issue of House Beautiful?  Mine just came in the mail yesterday and I took a peek just before bed last night.  I was thrilled to see those natural bamboo chairs on the front cover!  I am working with a client who has a set of vintage bamboo chairs in her dining room, and we were trying to decide if we should keep them, paint them (which is a really current look) or send them to the sister!  Well, I think we keep, as is!  

I am saving pictures of this project for a big reveal, but in the meantime, here are some other inspiration pictures of  a similar look.




Would love your thoughts!  As an aside, I loved this issue of House Beautiful . . . so many gorgeous interiors, but not a single Christmas decoration in the entire issue.  So, if you need your Christmas fix, Birmingham Home and Garden (holiday issue is just released) is filled to the brim with some of the most amazing Christmas decorations I have seen.  If you live elsewhere in the country, this magazine is certainly worth a subscription!!!  They feature some of the most beautiful homes in Birmingham.
 Happy Friday. M.






9 comments:

  1. Oooo, can't wait to get mine! I love bamboo chairs as special touches. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting it....especially now. Love bamboo always have in both decor and personal accessories, its a total classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of bamboo chairs usually, but I love how you showed them here. It feels very light. I think they would great in a cottage. :-)

    Have a great weekend, sweetie.

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new HB. I've noticed that the big interior design mags (HB, Elle Decor, AD, etc.) don't feature a lot of seasonal decor. I've found I have to pick up BH&G or Southern Living to get my fix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! Love House Beautiful. Haven't gotten mine yet; now you've got me excited to check the mail this afternoon. :) I do wish they'd do some Christmas stuff; it just seems "right" this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read the mag. now. I have a bamboo chair just like the last photo...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo is amazing. The chair,fireplace, white walls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great post. Best interior design and furniture are necessary for house, so they will make very attractive and cool your house. I learned many things from your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found this post!! I considered painting my bamboo chairs for a long time, but never did. Thanks for confirming my hesitance!!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.