Cool Christmas Tree

Last week, I was greeted by this when I opened the door to my salon.  The creativity of the human mind never ceases to amaze me!  I had a difficult time getting the entire image in the frame (talk about an Amazon), but at the bottom of the tree there is gold tulle that finishes the dress.  The PERFECT tree for a salon, don't you think? 

I finished my last Christmas decorating job yesterday, and now I am full on - operation Christmas presents for the family.  So, wish me luck - not excited about facing all the crowds but it must be done.  Enjoy your weekend! M.

8 comments:

  1. Whoa, that tree is awesome!!

    Good luck Christmas shopping! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that is an original idea! Too funny. You have been working hard! I'm sure you're ready to settle in for a long winter's nap after Christmas. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is an impressive tree. i love how creative it is.
    best of luck with the xmas shopping! my favorite way to shop is snuggled up in my bed, on my laptop. i did nearly ALL of my shopping that way this year....SO NICE!
    have a great weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so lovely photos !!

    merry christmas !!

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fóund your blog . Fantastic! I am following.I am from Brasil. I think you might like my blog tôo, Bouboubisou.blogspot.com.Please come and visit me. Kerry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This tree is definitely creative and original! Very impressive!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.