Spring Break Guest Blogging Series

Finally!!! It's time for a much needed break to enjoy all this beautiful Spring weather.  To celebrate, I'm hosting a Guest Blogging series all next week.
While I'm enjoying some quality time with my peeps on their Spring Break, I've asked seven amazing bloggers to share their top seven favorites for Spring with you (one for every day of the week)!  Who knows, you may discover some fabulous finds you simply can't live without for the season.  Get ready to be dazzled!  See you bright and early Monday morning. Have a great weekend! M.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off! And I can't wait to see what everyone shows us and maybe I'll find a new blog or two as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break! I'll be busy working on that incredible design you mapped out for our living room! Will enjoy taking a break and sitting down to check out your fab guest bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Spring Break Guest Blogging Series
    Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.