Little Break

Happy end of the week!  It has been one crazy (good) week for me with design plans and consults as well as all of the end of the year activities for my kiddos.  I'm having trouble getting to all the posts that are swirling around in my head.   So, I've decided to take a wee break from blogging just to get through the end of school with a smidge of sanity left.  (smile here)

Of course, I can't leave you without something to peruse, right?
There are lots of current issues of on line magazines going live just in time for your summer plans.  These are so cutting edge in the interior design world.  If your are the least bit curious as to current trends, they are a must read.


First up - House of Fifty 
It's their anniversary issue.  It's a really fun one - even includes the sweetest editorial note from Janell's husband!


Also just out . . . Lonny Magazine
Soak it in!  It's good!

And last but certainly not least 

Ivy and Piper - for the other side of the world.

Now.  That should keep you busy for a bit.  I'll see you back here in a couple of weeks! M.

PS: I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for continuing to support me by reading this blog.  I am humbled every time I look at my stats and see just how many people read all my crazy thoughts!  I thank each and every one of you from my heart.  Blogging is one of my favorite things in the world to do, and I am so blessed to get to share it with all of you! 

9 comments:

  1. I've had my online mag reading list on my to-do list for at least a week now. Maybe this weekend I'll finally get around to perusing. Hope you have a great weekend and look forward to hearing more about your projects in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are good...I am about to take one while I go to the beach...hopefully I can catch up on these mags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific recommendations. This is a crazy time of year, I hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by for a visit from Lori May Interiors!

    Great blog! I've enjoyed looking around!

    Jen
    athomeinthenorthwestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful break and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time away Mandi, I am sure this time of year as the school year ends. I hope you had a happy Mother's Day. Those magazines are all on my to do list, I hope to get to them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and am so thankful we've become blog buddies. :) Have a great break and we'll see you when you get back! I have also enjoyed these on line magazines too! Such a fun treat when a new issue comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really thanks for sharing nice and beautiful design. it really inspires me to do designing. I really love to share this wonderful blog to web design hamilton staff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful break and we will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.