A June Bride

I'm in the stage of life where most of my friends are married; but their children are still too young to be getting married.  So, we're not attending weddings like back in the day.  While I appreciate the reprieve from purchasing all the gifts, I truly miss the weddings.  All those beautiful brides and, of course, the flowers.  

So, to kick off the month June and all those lucky girls who either got married in June or who will be saying "I do" this month, here are my favorite websites for wedding flowers.  So much talent and inspiration here . . . 




















Heaven help me when the day rolls around for my daughter to tie the knot!  M. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the table with the doors open and curtains pulled back. I can think of so many occasions to use the first photograph to surround an entry. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the first doorway is a delight!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Let me tell ya, its a lot of work. My daughter got married in January. It was beautiful, but we were glad when it was over and didn't have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really out of the loop on weddings too. My cousin is getting married at the end of the summer in Baltimore so I'll get the scoop on the latest and greatest. Flowers always get me and one of my favorite things about weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly. I've already told my daughter to move over...it's mine. :) Mine was not very elaborate, done on a budget and I was fresh out of college about to start my new job. I just wanted to hurry up and get married. Weddings these days are so creative and beautiful. Lovely images here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.