I'm Craving . . .

A cozy lake house.
I know most people dream about owning a lake house in early spring.  When the weather begins to warm up, there are thoughts of what the summer will hold.  Visions pop into brilliant minds of water skiing, fishing and sunset cruises.  Well, lately, I've been dreaming about a lake house as a Fall retreat.   A place to go to get away from the craziness of our back to school schedule.  I think of drinking hot chocolate fire side, and relaxing walks.  Basically, just some high quality down time.   

And, as always seems to happen, I ran across these pictures and thought, this is the PERFECT lake house for Fall.  

The view of the house.  Also loving that large pier and cozy chairs.  Bring me a blanket and a glass of cabernet in the late afternoon, and I'm good.

And let's face, it wouldn't be a bad gig for summer either!  M.

4 comments:

  1. ME TOO! What is it the older I get the more I want small, cozy and charming? This looks PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is to have a beach house but I think I could settle for a lake house if it looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little hose. It reminds me of a family house on Lake Placid that my grandparents had :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Denver Home Design Community? Our members will appreciate it!
    Members include: Denver architects, interior designers, landscapers, home remodelers, etc. and those looking for home design services.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos, Articles or a Classified Ad if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like. It’s free and easy.
    The Denver Home Design Community: http://www.vorts.com/denver/home_design/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.