Valentine's Day

It's still one of my favorite days of the year!  And in a selfish effort to celebrate this single day for an entire week, I working on convincing my daughter to make her Valentines this year.  There are tons of cute ones on Pinterest these days.  In a single search I found a few favorites . . . 

Just look at the cute sand shovel!!!

And for the older kids who are too cool for Valentines . . . 

Or this cute idea . . . 

And for those who are simply tired of giving out more candy. 

or how about this one . . .  (I would love for my kids to get this, as we are constantly looking for chapstick around here).

How sweet would it be to have your pre-school age children make this one for their grandparents!?

Thought I might share these with you, in case you need a little something fun to work on this weekend. TGIF. M.

8 comments:

  1. I've been trying to brainstorm something to make this weekend for my daughter's class. They're just 2 and 3 but she'll still enjoy drawing and pasting - whatever we decide to do. The chapstick is a really cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those are adorable. I have three boys and it's hard to walk that line between cute and cool, especially as they get older. Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine ideas! My kids are way past this stage but I love the creativity. I would have done the gold fish one for my daughters, they used to love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something for every personality! My favorite is the sand shovel one... Thanks for such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such funny cards!! Great ideas here and I like those pink M&M's:) My kids are in college so I don't get to help them with their Valentine's anymore:( I remember one year when our dog ate ALL 27 of my daughter's Hershey's kisses that were attached to her Valentine cards for her classmates. It was upsetting at the time but now we laugh at it.

    leslie
    www.trouverlesoleil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you now and LOVE the burts bees chapstick!

      Delete
  6. Okay, now I feel totally inadequate for doing the cop-out thing and getting "Fun Dip" valentines for my kids to write their classmates names on. I'm the lamest mom around. However, I did get some cute stuff to give to them individually. Maybe that will vindicate me. I love all of these. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very happy, Baratta Design this blog make me a ideas to Home Design ideas|Home Design|minimalist Home Design|Modern House Design|Bedroom Design|Home interior Design thats all very help me on develope my furniture skills, and onwe things that importan is home design is very happy, Ceiling Design Nice Designs Ducati Luxury Design Luxury hoomes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.