Design Perspective - Grant K. Gibson

I've not had a design crush like this one in quite awhile.  Thanks to Pretty Pink Tulips who posted about Grant K. Gibson last week, I've been visiting his website like I visit Stuart Weitzman shoes on lastcall.com - hoping they will dip a little lower in price and still have my size.  Oh the games we play!  At any rate, he's style is spot on.


As you can see, he creates a wonderful neutral base layer with perfect pops of color added for interest.


And notice the color is thoughtfully selected in every room to give maximum impact with a high end edge.
 via

Just love it - pop over to his website to see more - Grant K. Gibson.

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved Grant and his design aesthetic! That teens room is just so cool!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rooms you selected to represent the work Grant Gibson... so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using a ceramic drum stool in the shower and I'll be using it in mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thoughts on my post! M.